Arcana Heart 2 (アルカナハート 2, Arukana Hāto 2) is the second entry in the Arcana Heart series. The arcade version was originally released in 2008, then later ported to the PS2 on 2009 as Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 (すごい! アルカナハート 2, Suggoi! Arukana Hāto 2) to match the latest version of the arcade port.
A primordial being known as Angelia Avallone has caused a Dimensional Distortion in Kanto. This event is known as the Great Kanto Incident and in this time, the Holy Spirit Institutions suffered harshly.
- Heart Aino - Partinias
- Saki Tsuzura - Bhanri
- Kamui Tokinomiya - Anutpada
- Konoha - Moriomoto
- Maori Kasuga - Ohtsuchi
- Mei-Fang - Lang-Gong
- Lilica Felchenrow - Tempestas
- Lieselotte Achenbach - Gier
- Yoriko Yasuzumi - Dieu Mort
- Kira Daidouji - Niptra
- Fiona Mayfield - Orichalcos
- Petra Johanna Lagerkvist - Zilrael
- Zenia Valov - Almacia
- Elsa La Conti - Koshmar
- Clarice di Lanza - Sorwat
- Catherine Kyoubashi - Median
- Dorothy Albright - Heliogabalus
(*) - Boss in the original ver. before becoming playable in the Suggoi! ver.
(**) - Boss in the Suggoi ver.
Updates and PatchesEdit
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2Edit
On October 30th, 2008, this major update had been released to further balance the game and fix some bugs. It also came with some design changed, like new character illustrations, an additional stage, the playable debut of Angelia and her Arcana, along with two new characters alongside their respective Arcana, new color palettes, and a training mode.
Suggoi was also updated to version 2.6 on February 27, 2009.
- This is the only game in the series not released outside of Japan due to not only poor performance and a slowdown rate in the game, but also low sales of the first game.
|Arcana Heart - Arcana Heart 2 - Arcana Heart 3|