Why would you get in my way? Do you want to die?
|Measurements||Once again, really?!|
|Voice Actor||Yoko Honda|
- Lieselotte Achenbach/Alternate Colors
- Lieselotte Achenbach/Move List
- Lieselotte Achenbach/Relationships
- Lieselotte Achenbach/Animations
A wanted criminal visiting Japan for unknown reasons. After the loss of her family she has become emotionally scarred and works as an assasin. With droplets of her own blood she is able to control Gier, while her beloved sister Elfriede controls the puppet she battles with from afar. Doing various shady task while traveling the world, she searches for any remains of her family.
Lieselotte is a pale-skinned little girl of ten years old with bright orange eyes that look or glow red. Depending on the situation. She has short, boyish-cut hair of white worn with a big black frilled headband with a long red ribbon tied on each side of her head. Her upper eyelid appears to be pale grey; a trait shared with Zenia.
She wears a frilly black and white dress reminiscent of a maid uniform. The top has loose material resembling a shawl and a red ribbon resting a the frilly white collar. On top of her dress is a white section resembling a mini-dress with a four-petal tutu skirt. The skirt of her dress is puffed and sticks up. To accent her outfit she wears black boots with thick platform, to make her taller than she actually is.
Lieselotte is a young girl who came from a loving family. She worshipped her older sister and was very happy until an accident changed everything. To deal with the trauma she sealed away all memories related to her past and rid of her emotions. Deep down Lieselotte is really just a sad little girl and to deal with her feelings of loneliness she carries her special doll, named after her sister Elfriede, with her.
Lieselotte is regarded for being a very creepy girl. She harms or kills with little to no remorse and will easily make threats against others if they displease her. She also takes great joy in watching others suffer, whether it be due to pain or just from bad feelings and will openly mock them. She also doesn't seem to care for her own well-being.
However, as unfriendly as she may be, if someone is kind to Lieselotte then chances are she may return their kindness - even if it may not seem like much or is nothing more than a little smile.
Lieselotte meet Fiona Mayfield, as hell bring to many time.
Arcana Heart 2Edit
Arcana Heart 3Edit
Having come to trust Heart after she saved her from danger, Lieselotte works for the Japanese branch in the Celestial Union. She helps to close Planar Rifts that open up while persuing her interest in Zenia Valov, whose similiarty towards herself has not gone unnoticed.
Leave me alone or die.
I know about a thousand ways to kill a person... I think I'll try them all out on you.
- Her official color was red in AH1. As of AH3 it's gray or black.
- Lieselotte is one of the few characters not currently in school.
- She lives at the Teikyo Hotel.
- Lieselotte vaguely resembles the character Near, from Death Note.
- Her appearance and nature also makes her resemble Rei Ayanami.
- Lieselotte see in also Choji Akimichi in Naruto Masashi Kishimoto Date of Birth May 1.
- Two of her palette swaps make her resemble Rachel from BlazBlue and Kanaria from Rozen Maiden.
- She is said to be one of the difficult characters to play as.
- Originally, Lieselotte's dialogue had vampiric V's being added to some words. But as of AH3 this was dropped,